Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Been 5 Weeks Already! I've Been Lazin' Around!



Well it's been awhile since my last post. We had some serious snow in that time. And then my wonderful computer stopped working and had to go to the computer ICU at my friend David's house. David fixed the thing and now it runs like it's out of the box again! Amazing.

While cooped up during our blizzard and when the computer was out, I took some footage of my favorite little human to share. This blog entry is a snowy-filled, high adventure, full of interesting delights and action packed! We begin with epic snow (in 1 week with 3 storms we got about 9 feet of snow!), move to gripping, on the edge of your seat round of Candyland, followed with dining and conversations that would make Socrates' head spin and end with action filled adventure sledding. So sit back and grab a bag of popcorn and your favorite person and enjoy the shows!





Getting set-up since the power went out. 

Galen's ready 

Base camp-day one of blizzard 

I ventured out to the front yard to take this pic of our house, WHAT HOUSE! 

The back of the house

Kaya in her self-made super highway

Day 2 of blizzard and the snow is almost as tall as me!

This is what happens when a small boy is inside for too long

Don't let this happen to you!

Day after blizzard = giant snowman day

Our snowman in all his glory

What happens after creating such a snowman masterpiece.

My son is so beautiful!









A local store was closing and we got this dog they used for displays for stupid-cheap. Galen uses it as either a blanket or pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment